Loan Against Property
Let your property be a shelter to your dreams. Loan Against Property is all purpose loan that can be used to cater your urgent money requirements, be it for education, business or personal needs with the benefit of lower EMI .Owing a property of their own is often the biggest dream of most individuals and a property can be a huge asset to cater to demanding needs. Loan against property is specially designed product to help you expand your business without reducing the capital from your business.
Features at Glance:-
Loan against property is a Secured Loan, which means that the property acts as security for the loan. It’s offered against the security of Residential/ Commercial / Industrial Property.
- Loans from Rs. 10lakh onwards depending on your needs.
- High tenure loans for ease of repayment.
- Attractive Interest Rates.
- Simple and Speedy processing.
- Loan for salaried & self-employed individuals.
Advantages of taking a Loan Against Property:
- Cheaper than Personal Loans : It works out to be much cheaper than a personal loans , it is usually issued at interest rate of 10% – 15%.
- Lower EMI : Since the rate of interest is lower and the tenure is high , the EMI is lower than the personal/Business loan.
- Simple documentation and Fast Approvals : Loan Against Property being a secured loan has comparatively faster approvals and minimal documentation.
Loan Against Property can be taken for following purposes:
- Business Expansion.
- For your Child’s Marriage.
- Funding Children’s Higher Education.
- Funding dream vacation.
- Funding Medical Treatments.
Documents required for Loan Against Property
- Last 3 year’s certified Financial Statements.
- Proof of Residence.
- Identity Proof.
- Bank Statement of Last 6 months.
- Property Documents.